A Review of 2017
2017 has been another good year for the charity. During the year the charity has taken in 667 animals, pets, farm and wild animals.
– In total we handled 667 animals.
– We rehomed 308 animals into loving, life long homes.
– 80 wild animals were rehabilitated and released back into the wild.
We can only take in so may and care for them, as and when we have the resources in terms of funds, space and time. This means that we sadly have to turn many pets away almost every day of the week.
In 2017 we had to say no to 750 pets. We even received calls on New Year’s Day to give up pets bought for Christmas!
– We rehomed only 1 pig, but sadly could not take in a further 125.
– We rehomed 60 rabbits, however had to say no to a further 229.
It’s now some ten years ago we moved to Brinsley and set up the Charity, since then we have steadily gained more experience and grown the Charity.
A massive, massive thank you to everyone that has made this remarkable year possible. Thank you to our hard working volunteers, to our supporters and everyone who has donated to the charity or helped us in some way, we are deeply grateful. Without you, we could not have achieved so much and so many animals would not have been rescued.