Date Of Arrival: 20/5/16
Last Updated: 24/6/16
More About Milo:
Description: Hello my name is Milo and I am a 5- 6 year old tortoiseshell white Abyssinian male.
About me: I was handed in as I lost my cage mates and my owner no longer wanted to keep guinea pigs.
Temperament: I am incredibly skittish and shy, preferring to hide away then interact.
General Health: I am in good health and am just waiting to be castrated.
Type Of Home Wanted: I need to be rehomed to another guinea pig or guinea pig pair. I need somebody who is patient and understanding to my shy needs. Hopefully with a bit of company and understanding I will come out of my shell.
If you think you can offer Milo a furever home then please do not hesitate to contact us with our details below. We are by appointment only.
For the welfare of the guinea pig we do need to complete a home check or if you live far ( out of a 15 mile radius from NG16 5AX) to see photo evidence of your set up. What we look for is:
- Sufficient space which will enable the pig to exercise and fully stand up on their hind legs.
- Accommodation to be kept at a stable temperature of 17-20 degrees
- To be housed in pairs or groups
- To be housed in a quiet, safe area away from other pets or noise
- Clean, warm bedding that is safe to the pig such as dust-free hay or shavings
- Plenty of areas to hide
- Access to food ( which must contain vitamin C) and water
To help cover the cost of housing and castration we ask for a adoption fee which is minimal donation of £15
Brinsley Animal Rescue
69 Hobsic Close
Telephone: 01773 712999
Email: [email protected]